BOOK YOUR VISIT
BOOK YOUR VISIT!
If you are interested in visiting GIS Monza’s premises and meeting the Principal,
please contact us through one of the channels listed below:
Phone: +39 039.2287034
Appointment Form below
Our Admissions Officer will get back to you to confirm your visit.
GIS Monza operates by a non-discriminatory admissions policy. Our doors are open to welcome students from all over the world into our warm and diverse community. We provide our children with a truly international education with English as the main language of instruction, but also place an important value on the host national language and culture.
We offer remedial English language classes for children coming from Italian (or other language) speaking schools at any age, according to need.
Our Enrolment period for the new Academic Year runs from November to March. However, we accept applications year-round.
Classes per age for the next academic year (September 2021 – June 2022)
- Alpha: (20 months – 3 years old)
- Early Years 1: (3-4 years old)
- Early Years 2: (4-5 years old)
- Early Years 3: (5-6 years old)
- Primary Year 1: (6-7 years old)
- Primary Year 2: (7-8 years old)
- Primary Year 3: (8-9 years old)
* GIS The International School of Monza is a candidate school for the International Baccalaureate® (IB) Primary Years Programme and pursuing authorization as an IB World School. IB World Schools share a common philosophy—a commitment to improve the teaching and learning of a diverse and inclusive community of students by delivering challenging, high quality programmes of international education that share a powerful vision.
Only schools authorized by the International Baccalaureate® can offer any of its four academic programmes: the Primary Years Programme (PYP), the Middle Years Programme (MYP), the Diploma Programme (DP) or the IB Career-related Certificate (IBCC).
Candidate status gives no guarantee that authorization will be granted. For further information about the IB and its programmes, visit www.ibo.org
Mission Statement from the IB
The International Baccalaureate® aims to develop inquiring, knowledgeable and caring young people who help to create a better and more peaceful world through intercultural understanding and respect. To this end the organization works with schools, governments and international organizations to develop challenging programmes of international education and rigorous assessment. These programmes encourage students across the world to become active, compassionate and lifelong learners who understand that other people, with their differences, can also be right.
Via Federico Confalonieri, 18 – 20900 Monza (MB)
Working Hours: 08.00 – 17.00